Laser Tag Rules
- Exercise common sense and play responsibly
- No climbing or running through or on any prop or structures in the combat arena.
- No touching, pushing or striking other players.
- Maintain at least a five (5) foot space between others and yourself in the combat arena.
- No foul language in the combat arena.
- Protect your laser tag gun at all times.
- Listen and abide by the instructions provided to my by the referees
- Contact your Game Referee if you have any questions or need assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes Mobile Ops the best laser tag on the Central Coast.
- We use the #1 industrial quality laser tag gear in the United States
- The arenas we set up are fantastic (more hiding places = more fun)
- We have an awesome sound system and live scoreboard.
- We are the only ones offering the same types of experience found in you favorite video games such as live Killstreak rewards and Achievements
- We have over 35 game modes, 90+ weapon, 15 abilities, 9 melee weapons.
What happens if the event is going to be outdoors and we get rained out?
If the weather looks bad we’ll call you on the morning of the event and ask if you still want to proceed, or would rather reschedule to another day. If you do and when we arrive it is raining too hard to play, you will only be charged a commute fee (60 cents per mile). The event cannot be cancelled or rescheduled once setup begins however.
Does your laser tag gear work in direct sunlight / bright stadium lights?
Our gear utilizes top notch technology that lets them operate perfectly under any lighting condition. The guns have a range of 600 feet even in full sun.
Are the laser emitters safe?
Our equipment uses Class 1 lasers which are safe under all conditions of normal use. The maximum permissible exposure (MPE) cannot be exceeded even when viewing a laser with the naked eye or with the aid of typical magnifying optics. This means even when looking directly at the beam, there is no risk of eye damage, and they require no No special caution / warning indication.
What age group is best for Laser tag?
Laser tag has a wide appeal. For young kids we’ll make the games simple and fast. For teenagers and adults, we’ll ramp up the complexity and challenge. Laser tag really does work for all ages. Yes, that is a sales pitch but it’s also true.
How much room is needed to play?
Ideally the playing area will be somewhere between 40 X 50 feet up to 60 X 90 feet. However, often the best arenas are squeezed around peoples’ homes to create a circular battle field. We are flexible and will adjust our setup to meet your needs, and have up to 22 inflatable bunkers we can use to turn any area into a competitive battlefield.
Do we need a big piece of property to book an event?
NO, not at all. Many of our events are held on typical suburban 1/4 acre property lots. By integrating one of our field setup packages into your event, most any property can become a great game experience.
Does Tactical Laser Tag have to be played outside?
NO! Tactical Laser Tag is sometimes referred to as Outdoor Laser Tag…but can be played anywhere. We can set up events in catering halls, office buildings, and gymnasiums.
What if we cant host the event on our own property?
Most local parks departments are willing to allow you to use a public park for an event like ours. We recommend giving them a call to see what your options are. Feel free to call us and ask about your options depending on your location.
How far will you travel to?
We host parties throughout the California Central Coast from Santa Barbara to Paso Robles. That said, we are willing to travel anywhere in California to service your event. Just give us a call and we will see what we can do! (805) 702-0303
Is Tactical Laser Tag right for our event?
Chances are… YES!! We have serviced almost any kind of event you can think of. Fundraisers, Birthdays, Teambuilding Events, Social Events, Family BBQ’s, the list goes on and on. Give us a call and we can help you decide if we are the right fit for you.